We believe in the value of internal and nationally accredited training, assisting our people to advance their skills and knowledge. This helps them and the company to develop and improve our services.
Our training focuses on helping supervisors understand the critical aspects required by our clients to gain more ‘cut through’ in service delivery and contract management.
Here are some of our Supervisors achievements. Well done to all those completing their Certificate IV in Cleaning Management with Corian our qualified trainer and assessor.
Luke receiving his Certificate IV in Cleaning Management
Trevor receiving his Certificate IV in Cleaning Management
Pardeep receiving his Certificate IV in Cleaning Management
Great work, Jason on successful completion of your Certificate IV Cleaning Management.
Lim and Jin with their Cert IV Cleaning Management certificates
Congratulations to Ayman and Islam for completing their Certificate IV in Cleaning Management
ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo
XL Retail Services continues to focus on our development as a preferred sector supplier. We sent representation to attend the ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo in Sydney, a leading networking and industry event and gained further insights as to how we can better deliver in the following areas:
- Tackling the Unseen Contaminations
- The Importance and Demand for ‘Green-Certified Cleaning Products and Services’
- Transmission of Bacteria in Hospitals
- Healthcare Panel – Infection/Prevention
- How to Recruit, Hire, and Keep High Performers in Your Team
- Digital Disruption—Good, Bad, Or Scary?
- Ramp up your Digital, Social and Local Marketing on a Budget
- The Science Behind Indoor Air Quality
- Preparing Tenders for Cleaning Contracts
- The One-Minute Fibre Identification
- The Wellness Trend and its Impact on Buildings Services
- Preventative Maintenance
- Market Challenges and Critical Changes
- Take Care of Your Customer—Or Someone Else Will!
- Auditing and Compliance Management